Followers

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Welcome!

Hi everybody.
This is the first blog entry. In first place, I've created this blog to talk about self-harm, but I think I'm going to process about bullying and ED too.
This will be to share stories, suggestions, proceedings, opinions, concerns, etc.
Here you couñd find help too, everything as possible to stop this bad habit.
Nowadays, many people tend to self-harm a a means to solve their problems, specially among students, or teenagers.
I know it's not a comfortable topic to deal with. You feel depressed, ashamed, insecure.....
You lock yourself in your own world and don't ley anyone to get into it.
Me, more than anyone, know what I mean. I've lived, and I still living, and sometimes I think it's something I'll have to deal for the rest of my life, and that's going to be hard.
I'm only 18 and I have so much to live. I doubt this addiction will be cured someday, but I'll try to do my best.
Another of the topics I'm gonna be talking is bullying. I think is very important to stop this acts that hurt people.
And finally about ED. I have to tell you that I'm not really into this, but if anyone wants to help me, it is welcome.
I hope this could really be a site to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment